The Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English is an exam that tests English at an Advanced level. It is a practical course relating to the world of work rather than academic purposes.
To gain entry to the course you should have achieved a level of English equivalent to Grade C1 or above at Certificate of Advanced English (CAE).
To sit for the CPE, your level of English must allow you:
- to understand without particular effort everything that you read or hear.
- to summarise information coming from a variety of oral and written sources, and to be able to reproduce, in a coherent manner, the basis and logic of an argument.
- to express yourself in a fluent, spontaneous and precise manner and to be able to have a detailed conversation on a topic, even complex subjects, using varied and appropriate language.
Certificate of Proficiency in English
165, Florida street, 3rd floor
Courses starting in April 2016
Courses starting in June 2016
- 5 Arpil to 29 November 2016 - Tuesdays and Thursdays
from 18.00 to 19:30 h
- 100 hs. complete
- length of the course: 8 months
price: 1200 pesos + VAT a month
- 6th June to 30th of Dezember 2016 - Tuesdays and Thursdays
from 18.00 to 19:45 h
- 100 hs. complete
- length of the course: 7 months
price: 1400 pesos + VAT a month
Regular courses: Cambridge Exams
CAMBRIDGE FIRST CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH
This Upper Intermediate level qualification covers the knowledge and skills you need to use English for study, work and in social situations. The qualification comprises five exam papers, assessing your Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking skills, as well as your use of grammar and vocabulary.
CAMBRIDGE CERTIFICATE IN ADVANCED ENGLISH (CAE):
This Advanced level qualification is officially recognised by universities and employers worldwide. It comprises five exam papers to assess your Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking and Use of English (using the right words, tenses and idioms in the right situation, at the right time).
CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH
The CPE, commonly called “Proficiency”, is the highest level of the Cambridge exams. It allows for official confirmation of a very advanced level of English (level C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).